Did you just get laid off? Or terminated? Terminated and laid off workers are entitled to compensation from their employer. Almost every employee is owed money, and require an employment lawyer to help access that money.
Almost all employment contracts contain harsh terms that are actually unenforceable. Packages are often misleading, therefore you should find out your rights, prior to signing a release.
Monkhouse Law guarantees success for non-unionized employees who have been terminated. While you never pay more than our hourly rate we also guarantee that we win or you don’t have to pay us.
Employment lawyers in Toronto are experts in employment law and can help you with any of the following issues:
- Temporary Layoffs: Review of temporary layoff clauses and temporary terminations
- Constructive Dismissal: Representation and litigation for involuntary resignations
- Wrongful Dismissals including accusations of just cause
- Notice period assessments and severance negotiations
- Employment Contracts: Review, draft and negotiate employment agreements
- Fighting negative performance assessments and demotions
- Unfair employer reprisals
- Sexual harassment issues at work
- Harassment or bullying at work
- Human Rights Lawyer: Violation issues and discrimination in the workplace
- Independent or Dependent Contractor Notice
Simply fill out the form below for a free consultation to see how we can assist you.