Current Career Opportunities
Monkhouse Law, an employment law firm, is currently looking for a friendly, positive and hard-working individual for an Entry Level Paralegal Associate role.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Paralegal Diploma/Degree;
- Licensed by the Law Society of Ontario; or recently completed internship
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook
- High organization skills and strong time management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to prioritize and follow instruction
- Work independently and as a team
- Ability to work under pressure and complete time sensitive tasks
The employee is required to perform the following duties and undertake the following responsibilities in a professional manner:
- Drafting legal documents, reviewing legal documents including but not limited to Lawyer’s Letters, Statements of Claim, Reply and Defence to Counterclaim, Mediation Briefs, Affidavit of Documents, etc.
- Assisting with client intake, in person and over the phone
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Drafting promotional and other materials
- Administrative Tasks including but not limited to file organization, scanning documents, data entry, etc.
- Other duties may arise from time and time and may be assigned to the employee
Wage: Commensurate with experience
Term: Indefinite with a one year commitment by the successful applicant.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Schedule: 8 hour shift
Application: Please provide cover letter, resume and most recent post-secondary education transcript (if possessed). NO PHONE CALLS. You can apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line in Email: “Paralegal Associate”
See job listing on Indeed: https://ca.indeed.com/jobs?q=Law%20Paralegal%20monkhouse&l=Toronto,%20ON&vjk=96865a33159b1b5e