Terminated and laid-off workers are entitled to compensation from their employer. Almost every employee is owed money, and require an employment lawyer to access that money.
Almost all employment contracts contain harsh terms that are actually unenforceable. Packages are often misleading, therefore you should find out your rights, prior to signing a release.
Monkhouse Law guarantees success for non-unionized employees who have been terminated. While you never pay more than our hourly rate we also guarantee that we win or you don’t have to pay us.
Monkhouse Law represents non-unionized workers or employees. Our lawyers are experts in the following and can help with:
- Notice period assessments and severance negotiations
- Wrongful dismissal complaints, including accusations of just cause
- Constructive dismissal
- Fighting negative performance assessments and demotions
- Unfair employer reprisals
- Sexual Harassment issues at work
- Harassment or Bullying issues at work
- Human Right violation issues and discrimination in the workplace
- Independent or Dependent Contractor Notice
- Contract Analysis